Simon is an established and highly sought after editor. Since becoming freelance, he has developed a well-earned reputation as a top music editor, where his capabilities have flourished with live multi-cam shoots from small intimate gigs to massive stadium shows. His Specials Reunion DVD was nominated for the best live coverage award at the UKVMA’s 2011.
Simon also edits short, fast paced, slick and heavily visual projects which he enjoys immensely and has a real talent for. He also thoroughly delights in cutting music documentaries, documentaries and other long form programmes. He is keen to develop these types of visually arresting approaches to storytelling further in the future, within quirky long-form, high end short-form projects and beyond.
* UKMVA 2011 Award Winner
* Nominated UKVMAS Best Live Music Coverage 2010
* WINNER UKVMAS Best Live Music Coverage 2011
* Nominated UKVMAS Best Live Music Coverage 2012
* Nominated for Best TV Show featuring Music at Music Week Awards 2012
* Shortlisted for Nomination at 2013 Emmys Outstanding Picture Editing For Short-Form Segments And Variety Specials
* Nominated for Best Music Film 2014 Grammys
*Nominated For Best Music Film 2015 Grammys
*Nominated UKVMAS Best Live Music Coverage 2015
*WINNER Best Multicamera Programme 2015 Broadcast awards
*Nominated UKVMAS Best Live Music Coverage 2016
*Nominated UKVMAS Best Live Music Coverage 2017
Return to previous page